Fresh Roast Coffee Tasting Notes: Dark Chocolate, cherry, hazelnut.
BRAZIL FAZENDA CAMOCIM – ORGANIC SINGLE ESTATE COFFEE. FRESHLY ROASTED AT THE BELLA BARISTA ROASTERY.
- Flavour: Dark Chocolate, cherry, hazelnut
- Sweetness: High
- Acidity: Low
- Mouthfeel: Rich
The Brazil Fazenda Camocim coffee comes from the Biodynamic Camocim estate owned by coffee growing pioneer Henrique Sloper who made the visit to the Bella Barista showroom in August 2017. This crop won the Brazil Naturals Cup of Excellence, with a cups score of 93.6! This really is a special coffee. Beautifully balanced, sweet and oozing chocolate, nuts & sweet cherries.
- PRODUCER: Henrique Sloper – FAZENDA CAMOCIM
- ORIGIN: Brazil
- VARIETAL: Red Iapar 59
- FLAVOUR: Dark Chocolate, Sweet Cherry, Hazelnut
- SWEETNESS: High
- ACIDITY: Med
- MOUTHFEEL: Rich
IN THE CUP
- Region: Montanhas do Espirito Santo
- Crop: 2019 Process: Natural Cup Score: 93.6