Bella Barista and The Roastery are delighted to offer this true single origin arabica coffee. The Finca El Oasis comes direct from the Luz Mila Gonzales family and their 7 hectare farm. A special microlot indeed that we simply fell in love with when cupped. You will also be pleased to know purchasing this coffee supports the family directly cutting out a lot of the supply chain.
PROFILE: Cedar red fruit tangerine, caramel fruity creamy body, red fruit acidity.
By purchasing this Microlot Bella Barista know the family are supported directly with the sale of their coffee and can achieve not only a better quality of life but reinvest and improve the harvest.
- Farm: El Oasis
- Family: Luz Mila Gonzales
- Assoc.: ASCISP
- Province: Gaitania, Tolima
- Hamlet: El Jordon
- Hectares: 7
- Altitude: 1735
- Variety: Caturra, Colombia, Typica
- Fermantation: 36 hrs. 12 hours cherries 24 hrs Parchment, Sun dried
- Certification: ASCISP
- Harvest Nov. 18
- Sacks: 35 kg hessian sacks with GrainPro
- Factor: 87.7% (very clean coffee free of defects)
- Profile: Med. Body well balanced creamy honey, almond & panela, bright clean exotic fruit acidity, aromas of red grape and floral
- Humidity: 10.95%
- Luz Mila, along with her family and the small farm has continued to develop high quality specialty coffees.